gave me this for Easter. Thanks, Taiga.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
1. What's your favorite season?
(9 is my favorite number, but man is it the dumbest rule up there.)
Facts about me:
1. I wore a prom dress to a school lock in, and it was in vain.
2. I've strangled a kid.
3. I played a detective in a class film I've directed. It was super silly. Waste of time. I can't show it to anyone because it's inappropriate behavior kinda incriminates the school. 's unlisted on YouTube, though.
4. I play Project M and I'd like to say I'm a Peach main, but I kinda can play better with other characters. Sheik, for example.
5. Still can't swim, but I've learned how to drown better.
6. I completed nanowrimo. I had to write 50,000 words from the start of November to the end. I finished with just over 100,000, and I'm brushing up the book to put it online. Trying to work on two really gaudy posters for it, too.
7. I hated middle school, but met my best friend there.
so it's an even trade.
8. I chased a dog twice my size once. I as also chased by a dog no bigger than foot.
9. If the number nine were a girl, I'd ask her to marry me.
10. I thought of what my ninth fact was going to be like an hour ago.
Taiga's questions for me:
Autumn. It's not too cold, usually. It's not to hot. The wind is nice, the weather is interesting, and the colors are great. Plus, Halloween.
2. Do you prefer shoujo or shounen anime?
Generally speaking, shounen is more interesting visually. Shoujo is better written. I like 'em equally.
3. What would you say are your good qualities? :3
Loyalty. I've got a decent sense of humor, I guess. Patient when need be.
4. What would you say are your not-so-good qualities? ;v;
5. Do you like spicy food?
Yeah. Quite a bit.
6. If you could meet your favorite character, who would it be, and what would you do together? ;D
Fictional character? I dunno. That's a tough one. It's not like I'm gonna pick one I like a lot. Who's to say they'd like me? It might be awkward, dood. I dunno. Miou from Sabagebu. But like, would she wanna talk to me? She'd probably shoot me dead. Princess Daisy? She'll prolly say hi, then I'd have to leave her castle. Harima? He'll fite me, and I'll lose.
I don't know.
You know, maybe being shot ain't so bad. I'd meet with Miou. We'd get into an airgun fight.
7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'll carry a conversation with a stranger. I'll scream internally, but I'll laugh externally.
8. Do you have a favorite anime?
Maybe School Rumble. I say maybe because it's kinda not fair to the other anime because I just love it so muck. Evangelion was a masterpiece.
9. What are your favorite colors?
It used to be like, red, but I don't even really care for red. It's boring. I liked it because a friend liked it. I'm gonna say red anyway. It's pretty much my only known answer to that.
10. What do you like the most about your art style? C:
I don't. I'm still experimenting and learning and improving. I'll get there, I hope.
My writing style, however, has a quirkiness that I kinda like, and wouldn't mind keeping.
My ten questions:
1. If you were directing an animated film, would you rather work on a 3-d animated film that'd generate more interest, but be more expensive or a 2-d film that'd generate less interest but be more cost effective. It'd also take longer.
2. Would you rather be able to sing very well or play an instrument very well?
3. So you write a book and you're very proud of it. The publisher you send it to is willing to pay you a ridiculous amount of money to buy the rights to your book, where they'll be able to change anything about it. You can take the offer and make a lump sum of cash that can help with future projects or you can stand by your original work and get it published elsewhere. What would you do?
4. Would you rather learn how to fight or how to use any firearm?
5. Do you think it's more fun to cook food or bake pastries?
6. What's the oldest school project you can remember? What did it entail and how'd you do on it?
7. What school year was your favorite and why?
8. Which school year did you think sucked the most?
9. If you lost your ability to perceive color correctly, and could only see various shades of one color, what color would you not mind seeing forever?
10. Why do you take these quizzes, and how long does it usually take ya?