There's a quiz below. Take it if you like. It was okay. Nice little time waster. Perfect for those who are in the middle of something important.
Anyway, for those of you working on the story, good luck! I hope our plot stays on track, and that everyone has fun writing. ^^
Again, I'm going to really try and get an audio reading of the story done so those of us who don't really like reading can enjoy the mess we make. ^^
who also gave me permission to take.
1. what is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The former. Mostly because I don't look into people's eyes when I talk anyway. I don't have the confidence.
2. think of the last time you were really angry. why were you angry? do you still feel the same way?
My family makes me angry all the time. It's perpetual, but it normally ends up just being depressing. I'm probably always going to feel like this.
3. you are on a flight from honolulu to chicago non-stop. there is a fire in the back of the plane. you have enough time to make one phone call. who do you call? what do you tell them?
I don't call anyone. If I call my friends, it'd be selfish, so I just won't call anyone. Fire in the back of a plane? I'm assuming I can't jump, since pressurized cabins of a passenger plane are near impossible to open in the sky. Can't we just cut the oxygen where the fire has started? Not that simple? Ah well.
4. you are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? what do you do with your remaining days? would you be afraid?
I tell no one. First thing's first, all my personal files are going into a cloud that's set to self-format after 2 months time. Just in case I don't end up dying, I want my things back. I'll then delete everything off my computer. If I'm at the doctor's office, my mother will most likely hear about the news as well. She will therefore tell everyone, so I'm shit out of luck on the secrecy. I personally wouldn't have anything I'd like to do in my last days, mostly because I've missed my chance to do them. However, my parents would give me shit for not wanting to do anything, so I'll just run away and spend my days finding people I want to apologize to and finding people I've always wanted to choke out.
5. you can have one of the following two things. which do you choose? why? love and trust.
This question has made me question what is meant by love. Isn't trust included with love? I suppose not. Trust is more valuable then, because I don't know what love it. (EDGY)
6. you are walking down the street on your way to work. there is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. do you take the time to save the dogs life? why or why not?
I cannot swim. Considering I'm walking to work and not taking a bus or something, I'll run to work and tell everyone there's a dog drowning in the canal. (I may have actually done this quiz before. I certainly remember this question.)
7. would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Once again, I dunno what love means here. I'd rather be hurt by the one I love, because I might have never trusted this person in the first place.
8. your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. he/she is falling in love with you. what do you (or did you) do/say?
My best friend is male. Most of my friends are male. My female friends have better friends than me. Therefore, I slap my best friend and tell him his girlfriend wouldn't approve of his feelings for me.
9. think of the last person who you know that died. you have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. do you do it? why or why not?
That hour could have saved them, since the death was suicide. The two last deaths that have been haunting me (one was a family member, the other was a personal idol) have both been suicides. I'd give up two years, yeah.
10. are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Not really. I dunno.
11. does love = sex?
I should hope not. Family reunions would be very awkward.
12. your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. you have been there much longer. your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? why or why not?
It depends, really. I might actually leave yeah. It wouldn't hurt my reputation if I left a job, but it may hurt the other person's if they're laid off. If I've been in the job longer, I've got work experience, and I can therefore work someplace else. I'm also assuming I'm not supporting a family.
13. when was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? who was it? what did you have to tell the person?
I can't remember the very last time.
14. what would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
It's harder to tell them I love them. Telling someone I didn't feel the same was something I thought would be terrible, but the one time I have, she literally got over it in the next two seconds. I don't think she really liked me. (Spoilers: she didn't.)
15. what do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? why would it be hard to lose?
My hands. I draw with therm. I write with them. Can't do it.
16. excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. who were they to you?
I dunno, yesterday to my great grandmother.
17. if there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I have no clue.
18. would you give a homeless person cpr if they were dying? why or why not?
I don't know CPR, but if no one else does, and if I do know CPR, I'd try it.
19.you are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. you have to let one go to save the other. who do you let fall to their death? what was your rationale for making the decision?
Sorry baby. Who would breast feed you?
20. are you old fashioned?
I don't... think so?
21. when was the last time you were nice to someone and did not expect anything in return for it?
I just do things. I don't know. I made a birthday card. I'm going to make another for a friend. I don't expect her to get me anything.
22.which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? why?
True love with a guaranteed broken heart. I'd like to see what I'm missing.
23.if you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish for skills, bro. Skills pay da bills.